- Lead and drive all aspects of effective financial management for the company, and optimizing the use of capital.
- Responsible for a full array of financial functions including fund raising, cash management, working capital management, corporate finance, control, audit, financial planning & analysis, and investor relations.
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting and compliance obligations are met in a timely manner. Put in place and deliver a robust MIS reporting system required for external and internal stakeholders.
- Build and enhance credibility of the company by directing the timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, financial trends and dissemination of financial data to appropriate channels.
- Play a key role in building and strengthening the working relationship with regulators, bankers and auditors.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Founders Kamal Karanth and Anil Kumar ET, who have served in marquee staffing companies as Managing Directors in their previous stints, have come together with a seasoned, like-minded team, to lead Xpheno.
Xpheno the name, is short for extended phenotype. It is derived from the concept of genes and their effect on the environment. We believe that this concept lends itself to the world of human resources perfectly because when placed in a role that best suits their abilities, people are able to influence large teams and companies. Thereby, having a huge, positive impact on the eco-system and very often on the way we live.
At Xpheno, we understand that organisations need to get talent at the right speed, scale, quality, and at the right costs, or what we call SSQC. However, at the foundation of this are people, and the relationships we build with them. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the conversations we have, and the bonds we form that are critical for aspirants to make a decision.
Our teamÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s industry expertise in Life Sciences, Consumer & Retail, Automotive, Construction, Infrastructure and IT enables us to find the right people, for the right role and thereby ensuring that we fulfil our promise every time.
Contact Company:XPHENO PRIVATE LIMITED