- Functions as the lead on projects to implement or enhance, and test ERP systems and applications to meet dynamic business needs.
- Tracking of system improvements and maintaining project status.
- Work with key managers across all departments to champion the effective use of the ERP system
- Liaise with external partners to control systems improvement developments
- Performs complex configuration, change management and testing activities to support a service-oriented architecture and integration between all applications.
- Act as a super user for the ERP application environment Continuously improve the productivity and stability of the ERP and other application(s)
- Continuous engagement with application support teams to ensure positive end-user experience/satisfaction
- Hands-on detailed root causes analysis and problem solving, leading virtual teams for immediate resolution of business critical issues.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex technical problems with ERP systems to include application, database, and server problems
- Produce KPI / trend/ad hoc reporting requirements using appropriate software tools
- Manage all Super User administration including license/permission controls
- Conduct compliance auditing/investigations.
- Manages the implementation of backup and recovery processes.
- Manage and track system issues and new requirement request including rollouts to new showrooms
- Maintain and monitor the performance of the ERP system and its integrations with 3rd party applications
- Monitors the overall health of the application and the data synching from offline locations
- Own and keep up to date all education material related to the ERP systems, to enable effective How to the knowledge of the ERP systems
- Conduct training for new employees
- Provide second tier support to employees
- Any other activity as assigned by the management to perform the role
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in ERP to bridge business requirements and IT solutions; An understanding of ERP and other business applications like BI, CRM, ticketing tools, WMS, etc.
- Project management capabilities for executing upgrades and new features
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate problems to others for support
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees
- Critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Information Technology
Here, we understand that organisations need to get talent at the right speed, scale, quality, and at the right costs, or what we call SSQC. However, at the foundation of this are people, and the relationships we build with them. Itâ€™s the conversations we have, and the bonds we form that are critical for aspirants to make a decision. Our teamâ€™s industry expertise in Life Sciences, Consumer & Retail, Automotive, Construction, Infrastructure and IT enables us to find the right people, for the right role and thereby ensuring that we fulfil our promise every time.
Contact Company:XPHENO PRIVATE LIMITED