- Maintains relationships with the compliance focal point in the various Businesses to define best practices and drive improvement of compliance with requirements for key controls.
- The Analyst will work closely with the following teams in IRM:
- Risks & Controls team to participate in risk management and control definition
- Compliance & Incidents team to help determine the compliance and incident status and any gaps.
- Strategy & Planning team to contribute to the strategic responses based on the risk profiles.
- Ensuring successful engagement across multiple businesses (ITSO, Enterprise Services, Delivery Verticals, etc.) to ensure a risk-based approach is used in the development of standard processes.
- Managing multiple interactions across the IRM community to ensure best practices are implemented while existing controls remain effective during the transition.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Our teamâ€™s industry expertise in Life Sciences, Consumer & Retail, Automotive, Construction, Infrastructure and IT enables us to find the right people, for the right role and thereby ensuring that we fulfil our promise every time.
Contact Company:XPHENO PRIVATE LIMITED