Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent. Masters Degree preferred.
- Proven 2 to 6 years of working experience in software development with an iOS development platform
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience consuming RESTful web services. Understand how to parse and render JSON and also how to create JSON to communicate with the back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of Swift and the iOS SDK
- Passion for design, UI, and UX
- Experience with Git, JIRA, LINUX
- Developed with multimedia or streaming video
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Created automated UI tests
- Other platforms like Android, Windows or BlackBerry mobile development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Here, we understand that organisations need to get talent at the right speed, scale, quality, and at the right costs, or what we call SSQC. However, at the foundation of this are people, and the relationships we build with them. Itâ€™s the conversations we have, and the bonds we form that are critical for aspirants to make a decision. Our teamâ€™s industry expertise in Life Sciences, Consumer & Retail, Automotive, Construction, Infrastructure and IT enables us to find the right people, for the right role and thereby ensuring that we fulfil our promise every time.
Contact Company:XPHENO PRIVATE LIMITED